When every perspective is individual and when structures only arise from circumscribing alternations, then alternation cannot be restricted to the Awareness (I) of a human. Rather, any standpoint, any point of effect, must alternate and must result from alternations. (Ultimately, it is the alternation of infinitely small points of an i-structure – defined in What is Consciousness? (I).
From this consequence there follow more:
- In principle, we must be able to posit ourselves into the individual awareness of other people (and even into nonhuman awareness). In fact, we empathize with others, or we would not be able to agree on something. We approximate their standpoints again and again at least and by that talk to persons who resemble them. If we would posit ourselves completely into them, our consciousness would quickly be overwhelmed and had to suppress the most into the subconscious.
- The change of a standpoint is the change of the whole reality (a rearrangement of the Reality Funnel), namely from a foreseen, probable reality to an even more probable, the actual reality. While one reality takes priority, the others fall into their subordinate position. They become or remain potential, just as the currently prior reality was. But they do not disappear: They continue to be standpoints within awareness.
A standpoint as a point of effect, as the momentary peak of reality and center of structure-forming changes, goes far beyond what we normally understand by "consciousness." Such a point can be anywhere; in an ant, in a star, in a vacuum. It would be meaningless if no alternation culminated in it, no circumscription defined it. Ultimately, there is only alternation as such – all-encompassing and therefore infinitely fast: All That Is.
If the shape of the alternation forms a circumscription (ant, star, space), it begins to prefer this particular movement to others and, as it were, to filter it out. By intertwined repetition the movement appears slower, although the all-encompassing alternation is still happening. But it is now largely hidden (deep in the stem of the reality funnel).
- Because circumscribing shapes create from the start what we have recognized as consciousness (Consciousness I), we can also speak of an all-encompassing consciousness.
- Because alternation never stops and only happens between more or less conscious things (Consciousness II), we recognize an all-encompassing awareness.
- Because consciousness also means Freedom of Choice, we are dealing with a choosing all-encompassing awareness.
Some would call it "God" - a god "living" in everything and everyone, since everything is a phase of his movement. At the same time "He" is on such an unimaginable path that his decisions are eventually "unfathomable." On the other hand, our decisions are part of his. That is, what we decide is important. It creates another awareness of All That Is, a unique hierarchy of consciousness, a complete reality.
And only our reality follows our path. Even in God it is new.