If we combine the results of Consciousness I and Consciousness II as well as Awareness I and Awareness II, the following picture emerges:
- That which exists for us in the circumscribing alternation of perspectives as their common approximation is conscious to us.
- If perspectives slip away from the approximation, we still can be aware of them. They exist as such in constant alternation.
- Everything that exists dynamically (that is in alternation), transitions funnel-like from the most conscious "opening" through a perspective "narrowing" channel into an awareness that we can call subconscious.
- This subconscious ultimately extends to All That Is.
Subconscious things therefore exist even if we do not consciously "look"; because subconsciously we always look (again and again). We are "vanishingly aware" of All That Is. This means we are "alternatingly" connected to it and can also expand that awareness. We can also dive into that awareness with the focus of our consciousness – widening the funnel stem only at certain places – and return richer of knowledge, hunches, and sensations.
What are we conscious of there? What do we discover when we dive into it? Other worlds, other types of linking, the essence of other people? Yes, every day – and most at night. We can learn to bring back more of these impressions. But even without that we are discovering much of our own essence here.
Let's expand our list of insights by one point and take into account our Freedom of Choice with the second:
- Since consciousness and awareness only defer in the degree of emphasis of the circumscribed central area, both are a single i-structure.
- I-structure chooses its further change – within the constraints imposed on it by "other" i-structures.
We seem to be surrounded by such constraints. Even what our neighbor chooses, can impair us, and with the door frame we can't truly talk. But let's remember any awareness being a hierarchy of probable realities with the most probable here and now. If we choose a different reality funnel, all probable realities are restructuring for us. However, these realities still exist as themselves. Their respective top-positions also exist within awareness, just not here and now for us.
So we do not have to defeat our neighbor, because in another reality he has long consented. We must only choose this reality. (He may do the same with that reality, in which we have consented.) To do this our focuses of consciousness in other affected areas of life should be in agreement with this choice. That is we should harmonize in our awareness the hierarchy of our own inner choices. Then the neighbor goes where we both want him to go. (Even the version in which we both choose mirror-inverted we are aware of without contradiction, just not here and now as prior-ranking.)
Why then is the door frame so firm? It is not: Take a sledgehammer and smash it to pieces! But I think you want the frame. You want the earth and the sun. You want conditions. Why these very conditions – that would be a question for that subconscious in which we hope to find more of our essence.